If you find a bug in the mobile app, our support engineers can help you resolve it.
- Go to the "Settings" tab and then find "Support"
- Tap "Debug", then tap "Start Debugging"
- You will see instructional steps that tell you to attempt to recreate the issue that you found. And then tap the “bug button” when you’re done.
- Try to recreate the issue you were having.
- Let’s say you were having an issue where calls were not being completed as expected. You should go to the keypad and attempt to place a call. If you notice the issue again, and the call was not completed as expected, then you have successfully recreated the issue.
- Now go back to the settings page and tap the “Bug” button.
- The next screen asks you to describe the issue you are having. Write in a detailed description of what is happening.
- Now tap "send to support" - this will open an email to our support team. The email will have files attached to it that will help them resolve your issue.
- Send the email and you're done!
Afterwards, a support team member will reach out to you and we will start working at resolving the issue you found.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us help you.