Check out the full video for how to manage your subscribers:
Getting to your Subscriber List
1. Make sure you are in the Text Marketing side of VoxDirect. You can get to Text Marketing by hovering over the logo and clicking from the dropdown.
2. From the main menu, go to Subscribers > My Subscriber List. (If you don't have a Subscriber List yet, click "Add Subscriber List")
Adding Subscribers Manually
1. On your Subscriber List page, click the button near the top that says "Add Subscribers"
2. Next you'll see a window (shown below) that asks you to enter phone numbers.
3. You can enter numbers one by one, or copy and paste them from a spreadsheet.
No matter where your contacts are stored, they can be converted to a spreadsheet. Here are specific instructions on how to export your contacts to a spreadsheet:
Once they are on a spreadsheet, you can copy and paste them into the input box.
4. Make sure to check the box that these contacts have agreed to receive your texts
5. Now decide if you want to send these subscribers a welcome text message. Check out the example below for a crafty way to introduce your customers to who you are and why they want to stay subscribed to your texts:
6. Now just click "Add Subscribers", and you're done!
Getting Subscribers via Keyword Text
Another way to get subscribers in by having them text a special "Keyword" to your text marketing number. When someone texts you this Keyword, they get added to your list automatically.
1. Go to your Subscriber List and see what you keyword is. You can change your Keyword to anything you like.
2. On your Subscriber List, you can also see your VoxDirect Number. This is the number people can text to join your list. It is also the list all of your Blast Texts will come from, and you can have one on one conversations with this number in the VoxDirect mobile app.
3. Now you need to spread the word and get people to text your Keyword to your VoxDirect number. Check out This Article for some inspiration!